Just a quick post to let you know that I'll be speaking at the Phoenix SQL Saturday on May 4, 2019.
SQLSaturday is a free training event for Microsoft Data Platform professionals and those wanting to learn about SQL Server, Business Intelligence and Analytics. This event will be held on May 04 2019 at Chandler-Gilbert Community College Pecos Campus, 2626 East Pecos Road, Chandler, Arizona, 85225, United States
Hope to see you there!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Deep Dives, Best Practices, and What's Coming in Microsoft Fabric - FabCon 2026 - Part 2
FabCon 2026 — Recap Part 2 Deep Dives, Best Practices, and What's Coming in Microsoft Fabric My notes from Fabcon sessions covering De...
-
I've been playing with PowerBI recently and have discovered their Gallery of Custom Visuals . I decided to try a few to see what they d...
-
I've been playing with PowerBI recently, and have discovered their Gallery of Custom Visuals . I decided to try some to see what they ...
-
This is the second part of my series on Power BI M Query Basics. In Part 1 , I defined M Query and talked about the structure of how an M Qu...

No comments:
Post a Comment